Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bend Dentist opens New Bend Dental Practice

I am both proud and excited to announce the grand opening of my new dental practice, Cornerstone Family Dentistry LLC. You can visit us on line at www.BendOregonDentistry.com, e-mail me at BendDentist@Gmail.com, or call 541.389.2885.

My plans for this blog space are to provide readers with real dental advice regarding patient-relevant general dental topics. If there is a particular topic you would like to see on this space, please e-mail it to me at BendDentist@Gmail.com. 

The first topic will be on dental hygiene and the importance of having your teeth professionally cleaned. There is a direct link between heart disease and stoke with dental decay,gum disease, and poor over all dental hygiene. This topic will be publish the week of 10-3-2010 www.BendOregonDentistry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment